Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.60 (Jan 03 2017)
– redesigned internal Mp3 player
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.50 (Dec 21 2016)
– added mp3 player tollbar
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.35 (Nov 25 2016)
– redesigned ID3v2 window for better screen visibility
– added option to use Zortam Mp3 Player or any other Mp3 player that support m3u playlists
– added rename
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.10 (Sep 07 2016)
– added rename file edit box in ID3v2 dialog
– added auto tag dialog to the Options dialog ( How to set auto tag parameters )
– added file modified column to the list
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.00 (Aug 24 2016)
– added YouTube To Mp3 Downloader (Converter) with embedded YouTube search.
How to use YouTube To Mp3 Converter
– improved mp3 list control refreshing
– released Zortam Mp3 Player 10 external and internal
– main menu redesigned, added convertor section in main menu.
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 22.00 (Apr 03, 2017)
We have significantly improved the application performance.
– improved auto tagging performance
– paste image from clipboard and set it is as album art
– replace entirely or part of the string in tag
Zortam Mp3 Tag Editor for Android v 1.0
Download Zortam Mp3 Tag Editor for Android from Google Play.
Zortam Mp3 Tag Editor for Android is ID3 tag editor which uses Zortam database and other music on-line services to automatically download cover art, lyrics and other Mp3 metadata and tag them into your Mp3 files.
Application also ads lyrics into your Mp3 files, removes existing cover artwork, support batch auto tag processing which automatically adds album art and lyrics to your Mp3 files.
You can add or change all your tags in integrated ID3 Tag Editor, choose album artwork from the Internet or Photo Gallery, Play songs, and much more.
By default auto tag process searches for all tags ( artist, title, lyrics, cover art, album, genre, year, album artist, track number) but it will not no overwrite existing tags in your file.
That means that if tags already exist in your file auto tagger will not change it although your current tags might be incorrect.
If you check “Overwrite existing tag” it will overwrite (replace) existing tag with the results from auto tag process.
If you don’t check specific tag (for example Album Artist) it will not be written to ID3 tags at all.
First you will need to export iTunes library.
After you have exported iTunes library to an iTunes XML Library file import it into Zortam Mp3 Media Studio from menu [File] -> [Import iTunes Library]