By default auto tag process searches for all tags ( artist, title, lyrics, cover art, album, genre, year, album artist, track number) but it will not no overwrite existing tags in your file.
That means that if tags already exist in your file auto tagger will not change it although your current tags might be incorrect.
If you check “Overwrite existing tag” it will overwrite (replace) existing tag with the results from auto tag process.
If you don’t check specific tag (for example Album Artist) it will not be written to ID3 tags at all.
First you will need to export iTunes library.
After you have exported iTunes library to an iTunes XML Library file import it into Zortam Mp3 Media Studio from menu [File] -> [Import iTunes Library]
Go to [Menu] – [Tools] [Options] and change the language.
After that just restart the program.
Zortam comes without equalizer, but we can recommend to you one of the best equalizer that will work perfectly with Zortam Mp3 Media Studio and the most others Mp3 players.
Please download and install Equalizer Apo – A system-wide equalizer for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/
– virtually unlimited number of filters
– works on any number of channels
– very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
– low CPU usage
– modular graphical user interface
– Windows Vista or later (currently only Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 have been tested)
– Sound card driver must support APOs (this includes most onboard sound drivers)
– The application must not bypass the system effect infrastructure
(APIs like ASIO or WASAPI exclusive mode can not be used)
After that you can install PC Equalizer – GUI for Equalizer APO from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pc-equalizer/
After you install APO equalizer please restart Windows.