Dialog “Write ID3 tags from filename”
What is new in version Zortam Mp3 Cover Art Fetcher 1.9
– added option to select all files for batch processing
– added option to remove cover arts
– added cover art dialog which downloads all cover art for artist
– play Mp3 file from application
– fixed bug when updating Mp3 list
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio is all-in-one Mp3 application suite. It has several modules such us Zortam Mp3 Auto Tagger, Mp3 Organizer, ID3 Tag Editor, Mp3 Player, Mp3 Normalizer, BPM (Beats Per Minute) Analyzer,CD Ripper, YouTube To Mp3 Converter, Mp3 to Wav converter.
With Zortam Mp3 Media Studio you can batch auto tag your Mp3 files, rename Mp3 files using Mp3 tag information, write Mp3 Tags from filename. Batch auto tagging process downloads automatically album art, lyrics and other metadata such as artist, title, year, genre, track info to your Mp3 files.
Program identifies your music, using advanced digital fingerprinting technology, automatically downloads missing Album Art, Lyrics and other track info including Artist, Genre, Year, Track Name, Track Number.
Our software recognize over 35 million music items. Album Artwork, Lyrics and data saved can be viewed in iTunes, iPhone, iPod and Android mobile or tablet devices.
Portable version allows you listening and organizing your Mp3 files from your USB drive.
Program is designed to run on Microsoft Windows operating system and supports Windows 2000, Windows Xp, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
What is new in version Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 20.00:
– added more options when renaming files using tag info
– added more options when writing tags using file name
– default font changed to semi bold for readability
– double mouse click to get more cover arts for artist
– added cover art menu on right mouse click
– improved Mp3 library search for duplicates
– redone dialog “File rename”
– redone dialog “Write tags from file name”
Download from here: http://www.zortam.com/download.html
Dialog “Rename Files using tags”
Dialog “Write tags from file name”