Yikes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 2 years ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Boy, I feel so dumb. Can you please tell me how to check file permissions. I checked the folder holding the songs to make sure they can be shared and they are. But I don’t know about permissions. Thank you.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Call me stupid but I don’t know how to check file permissions. Are you referring to file sharing? If so the sharing is turned on. In the property box is the file supposed to be read only? Thanks for your time. I’ll try whatever you suggest.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Now I have a BIG problem.
    I just updated to the newest version of Zortam. I have a LIFETIME license.
    My external MP3 player does not work, so like a dummy I followed the popup and ordered the Player. I thought We got the player for free?
    Anyway, I got a new registration numer which cost me, but shouldn’t have, and it says invalid registration number.
    WHAT is going on????
    I am very disappointed now.
    As a lifetime license holder I think I deserve to have the MP3 player for free AND be reimbursed for what I paid for the player.
    Where do I go from here???

Danny

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Please refer to this document on Microsoft’s homepage. (you may need to boot to Safe Mode > Administrator to perform this action)

go TO http://support.microsoft.com and search for document # kb308419 Thisw will tell you how to do it. (assuming the files are not ‘shared’ from another computer on your network.)

Hope this helps. :)

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hi everyone, I downloaded Zortam Media Pro 10.05 and now my external mp3 player doesn’t work. Now 10.06 came out and my mp3 player works again but I can’t load any lyrics or album covers to the program. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks, songburner

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hi Guys, While the mp3 player wasn’t working I did uncheck the internal mp3 player box and check the path to the Zortam mp3 player and it still wouldn’t work, but this is all immaterial bcecause it started to work with the 10.06 update. However, I still cannot add lyrics or album art. Any thoughts? Thank you.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

There is in General Options check box use internal Zortam player or you can specify
    path to external Zortam Mp3 Player. Zortam also works with winamp, Windows Media Player and other Mp3 players.

If you want to use your favorite player just change path to the player that you wish to use and uncheck options Use internal Zortam player.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

You should be able to add covers and lyrics. Check file permissions.
    We suggest our users to keep mp3 files in My DocumentMy Music folder.

Zortam Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.