Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.60 (Jan 03 2017)
– redesigned internal Mp3 player
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.50 (Dec 21 2016)
– added mp3 player tollbar
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.35 (Nov 25 2016)
– redesigned ID3v2 window for better screen visibility
– added option to use Zortam Mp3 Player or any other Mp3 player that support m3u playlists
– added rename
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.10 (Sep 07 2016)
– added rename file edit box in ID3v2 dialog
– added auto tag dialog to the Options dialog ( How to set auto tag parameters )
– added file modified column to the list
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 21.00 (Aug 24 2016)
– added YouTube To Mp3 Downloader (Converter) with embedded YouTube search.
How to use YouTube To Mp3 Converter
– improved mp3 list control refreshing
– released Zortam Mp3 Player 10 external and internal
– main menu redesigned, added convertor section in main menu.
First enter in YouTube search box artist name and press enter. It will bring list of video files from YouTube.
After that press download icon to download video files from YouTube which will be automatically converted to Mp3 files.
YouTube video title is used as the name of newly created MP3 file.
All downloaded Mp3 files will be saved in \My Music\ZortamMp3MediaStudio\Downloads folder.
Clicking on the folder icon you can check the content of \My Music\ZortamMp3MediaStudio\Downloads folder.
After that you can use options [Zortam AutoTag (F4)] to autotag Mp3 files or use options [Write ID3 tags from filename (F5)] to add ID3 tags from mp3 filename.
Also use options [Rename files using Mp3 tags (F6)] to fast rename and move your files to the new folders.
You may use mask for renaming different masks such us (“%1\%1 – %2“). It will create subfolders in \My Music\ZortamMp3MediaStudio\Downloads or you can specify your own folder.