5.01 Pro

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Zortam Support
      Keymaster

IS there any way to modify the pulldown “Genre” List. I have several Genre choices I would like to use that are not in the list and do not want to have to enter them manually on file at a time.

Thanks

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

Use options Change/Clear/Replace Tags.
      Check the ID3v2 check box for tag version and enter any genre you wish.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

Aries Wrote:

> IS there any way to modify the pulldown “Genre”
      > List. I have several Genre choices I would like
      > to use that are not in the list and do not want to
      > have to enter them manually on file at a time.
      >
      > Thanks

I have the same problem with the Genre tag, it’s not enough to enter the tag I want, but I want it to be used over and over again, there’s a lot of tags which I don’t use and would like to get rid of, that will say — to delete them from the list.
      Would it be possible to have the genre’s as a file in which you can edit what you want.
      If you want to modify a lot of songs, you have to do it one at the time, and that’s a lot of work when you have 10000++ number to edit.
      Greetings from Denmark

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

Just go to Change Tag, select checkbox ID3v2 and you can enter a new genre.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

Yes, but I want that genre to stay in the pulldown list, so I’m able to use it in the future, if I change it for one number, then I will have to keep on changing it.

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

Hello
      I’ll try to specify what I mean.
      There’s a lot of genre’s which I don’t need, so I would like to be able to modify the genre list, for example: I need a genre “Dansk POP” which I use a lot, so it would be nice if I could put that in the genre table, so that the next time I need that, it would pop-up.
      What I mean is, that it would be nice if the genre was in a table, which I can modify.
      greetings from Denmark
      Bent Nielsen

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.