8.10/8.15 bug report

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Here is a list of bugs I found this weekend while finally getting back to cleaning part of my mp3 collection

1) If files are read-only, mp3studio either fails silently w/o an error msg or sometimes says something about clearing all tags. This one took me quite a while to figure out…

2) V2 track tags in the form of xx/yy prevent you from renaming files using the track #. I name all my files track-name with the track # always 2 digits for sorting purposes in explorer

3) if using V1 tags, it would be nice to rename files using a 2 digit track #. I had to manually edit songs 1-9 w/ a preceding 0, rename and then remove the 0

4) if errors occur during autotagging (see next bug), a random genre is chosen

5) *** auto-tagging and batch lyric/cover search fail randomly, especially for more than one mp3. The first mp3 usually works, but subsequent files often fail. I even had to try operations 2 or 3 times for a single mp3 however to get all information. There is never an error msg, just missing information noted by having different highlight colors

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.