- This topic is empty.
February 4, 2015 at 12:00 AM #436
Great program so far! I am using Media Studio 5.95, currently within my 5 days since install.
A couple of snags I have run into so far:
1) I select(select first track, hold SHIFT select last track) a set of mp3s that belong to the same album. Click on search Amazon. It finds the artwork, no problem. Click on save cover art to tag and it only saves the art to the last selected file. Do I really need to add the art one file at a time?
2) One of my CD rippers wrote in the track numbers in the format 1/12, 2/12, 3/12…etc I want these to be changed to 01, 02, 03….etc Is there a way to do this automatically with a format command similar to the “format ID3V2 track numbers (0X)” ? My workaround at the moment is to enter the subdirectory with the album and sort by file name and click “auto fill track number” and overwrite the existing tags.
A wishlist feature that would be great is to have previous custom tags be available in a drop down instead of having to type them in over and over.
February 4, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1247
I figured out my problem with number one. I was not using the batch art finder in the tools menu. Also, The album title needs to be exactly right.
So, that is working correctly. Please disregard number 1.
February 4, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1248
1. When you click on amazon icon it does show information only for current song.
To save in batch information from amazon use option [Tools]-[Batch Cover Art Finder].
2. There is an option in program menu [ID3 Tagging]-[Format ID3v2 Track Numbers(0x)]
Our next release will do that automatically.
>A wishlist feature that would be great is to have previous custom tags be available >in a drop down instead of having to type them in over and over.
Thanks for suggestion.
It will be implemented in our next release.
February 4, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1249
>2. There is an option in program menu [ID3 Tagging]-[Format ID3v2 Track Number (0x)]
>Our next release will do that automatically.
Thanks for the quick reply!
This has no effect on track numbers in the format 1/12, 2/12….I can live with it for now, I look forward to the next release.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.