Adding cover arts manually with Zortam Mp3 Media Studio

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Adding cover arts manually with Zortam Mp3 Media Studio

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

hi, one question please..
    i’d like to insert a cover in my mp3, but most of the cover i need could’nt be found by amazon..so i thought to download jpg images of the album from internet and insert then in the id3v2 manually..but i’m not able to do that with zortam..or maybe i don’t know how to do …can you help me? i tried to do that with winamp, but only few work..
    thanks

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

You can do it with Zortam Mp3 media Studio. Just open ID3v2 window select one of the tabs (front cover, back cover, artist picture or all picture tab), select Mp3 files from the Mp3 list and click on the Load Picture button. Select picture form the folder and it will add picture to ID3V2 tags for selected files.

There is also Delete picture button so you can delete specific picture type from ID3 Tags, Save picture button so you can save picture from ID3v2 tag to you local hard disk etc.

If you wish to remove only lyric there is an option in menu “Delete Lyric From ID3 Tags” which will remove lyric from selected files or if you wish to remove arts from ID3v2 tags use
    options “Delete Picture From ID3 Tags” which will delete all pictures from ID3v2 tag.

You can easily select files with only lyric or arts or any other combination using options from menu Show Tags.

Also note that if you adding picture for iPod ( iTunes ) select tab “All Pictures” picture type “Other” because iTunes saves first picture by default us “Other” picture defined by ID3 standard. You can check faq page for explanation about that.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

unblievable..i’m getting mad..i don’t find the load picture button..i have zortam 5.95..??? how can it be? help me again thank you

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Go to menu options “View”->”ID3v2 tags”. It will open ID3v2 window.

There are 7 tabs in that window:

Bassic, Extended, Lyrics, Front Cover, Back Cover, Artist Picture, All Pictures.

When you selected either Front Cover, Back Cover, Artist Picture, All Pictures it will show you next buttons:

Load Picture
    Save Picture
    View Picture
    Delete Picture

Hope this will help you.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

i’m really sorry to disturbe you again, but there must be something that doesn’t
    work in the version of zortam i use(or in my brain !!! :) )
    When i click on one of the tab nothing happens! i’can’t see any of the button you say..i’ve’ tried to right-click ,double click..and so on but nothing happens!! I know i’m not the magician of PC, but it should be a very intuitive and easy operation to do….where do i make mistakes??
    sorry again, and thank you very much indeed!!

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

wait a moment..unfortunately i’m currently in the office and not at home..but i noticed the picture of zortam on the site, and i’ve seen the button you say..
    first of all the window of id3v2 in the picture is down on the left, while in my program is down on the right, but i guess that’s not important..
    maybe it could be a problem of visualization..it could be a problem of video settings…the buttons could be over the limit of my screen and i don’t see them…Anyway I let you know soon..i’m back home for lunch in few minutes..

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

ok…i’m an idiot!! i only needed to enlarge the window….forgive me!!!

bye

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I often need to add the same cover art to multiple mp3s but not all the files in the open folder. How does one accomplish this? TIA.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Just select songs from the list and use button [Load Picture] from ID3v2 window.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

When I select multiple songs and then select the Add Photo button, it only places the cover art in the ID3 file that is open on the screen, not all the mp3s I selected.
    Please advise.
    TIAA
    Bil Donlon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.