Batch Cd Artwork?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

First off I love the program, I bought the pre 5.01 version, going to upgrade soon. Here is my question. I have converted most of my CD collection to mp3’s and through mp3 media stuion I am adding the CD covers, correcting tags and other house cleaning. Is there a way to batch adding cover art to mp3’s in mp3 Media studio? It would be a huge time saver. If I rip a CD with 12 songs on it the tagging info is quick and easy, but when it comes to adding the artwork I have to do each one individually. My CD collection is over 1000 CD’s and so far half are ripped and one eighth have the CD artwork in them due to the amount of time it takes. I still do a little here and there to try and catch up, but a batch operation would be great addition to this program.

Thanks

Paul

P.s. I did find a program that does this but they must not be using the standard. They don’t show up in mp3 Media Studio.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

This future are going to be included in the next version of the Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 6.0.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Very cool, Is that update included with the purchase of mp3msp 5.01 or as a seperate buy?

Thanks

Paul

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

It will be included with purchase of 5.01.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Zortam Mp3 Media studio 5.50 supports batch adding cover art to mp3’s.

Zortam Support

https://www.zortam.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.