Can no longer find Auto Track Number

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Can no longer find Auto Track Number

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I can no longer find Auto Track Number.
    Is this feature still available. It is very important to me.

Anonymous

Unfortunately, this option was eliminated from the program.

Anonymous

This feature was essential to me as well. For now I will be reverting to a previous version. Will the automatic track numbering function be brought back soon or is it gone for good?

Anonymous

After your reaction to think back to this option in the program. The program is rich with possibilities, so we want a smaller or no items to be removed from the program. Unfortunately little response from users, so we’re not quite sure what to leave and what to remove. In the future, we will conduct a survey to see which users are most used and which may throw.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Press Ctrl+T to auto fill song track numbers.

Anonymous

Auto Track Number was extremely important to me. I have been trying to find another program that will do it as nicely as Zortam.
    I have been looking for months to find what I was doing wrong that caused the Auto Track Number to go away.
    I work with audio books that often have hundreds of tracks. It is very time consuming to manually enter the track numbers

PLEASE PUT Auto Track Number Back !!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.