can Zortam add id3 tags to mp3’s ripped without track number

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum can Zortam add id3 tags to mp3’s ripped without track number

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Zortam Support 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I have some DVD’s of mp3’s ripped without id3 tags

How would I go about adding id3 tags so that when they play they give the name of the song not the track number

Zortam Support
    Keymaster

You need to copy them to your local hard drive. Use Zortam Mp3 Media Studio tagging options to remove track numbers and to add artist and name of the song.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Keymaster

id3 tags are the best reason to switch to mp3’s over CD’s
    No more standing around with a jewel case in your hand trying to figure out what is playing :0)

There are over 40,000 mp3’s on the local hard drive I have available and Zortam for some reason won’t read the individual folder I want to add the id3 tags to directly.

Can I burn the mp3’s I want to change to a disc and access them with the ripper and the CDDB even though they already are mp3’s??

Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Check if your folder is taken by some other application.
    In our next release we are going to implement option to burn CD and create music CD from Mp3’s

Zortam Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.