Copying Cover Art

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Thank you for your sugesstion.
    As we know only Zortam Mp3 Media Studio saves at the same time picture to Cover art and Others Arts that is used by iTunes and iPod.

We are going to implement copying and moving pictures within ID3v2 tag as soon as it is possible.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I seem to have cover art in the wrong place, is there any way I can quickly copy cover art from Front Cover to Others or vice versa. The only way I can see to do it at the moment is by saving the art to file then loading it again in the other field. Thos will be very time consuming for thousands of songs. I’ve tried right clicking to see if copy appears in a context menu, but no luck.

I anyone can suggest a quick way that would be really helpful. If not, would a cut/copy and paste function be useful in future editions.

Thanks

Marc

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

We have added option in Tools menu “Copy Pictures” in version 6.10 where you can copy pictures between picture tags. Now you can copy Front Cover to Others(iPod, iTunes) or vise versa for all 15 picture tags.

In General Options you can check check boxes if you want to download picture to Cover Art or/and Other picture tag. That saves a lot of valuable space for iPod users, because they don’t need to save the same picture twice.

Once again thank you for your suggestion.

Zortam Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.