Differences between Zortam Mp3 Center and Zortam Mp3 Media Studio

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Differences between Zortam Mp3 Center and Zortam Mp3 Media Studio

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

btw, this is the latest and greatest version right, mp3 center is a newer version of mp3 studio 10? i couldn’t really find anything specifically saying ont he site before i bought, i want your most robust product for mp3 editing

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Zortam Mp3 Center is actually lite version of Zortam Mp3 Media Studio.
    Zortam Mp3 Center has functions that are for users that have a little knowledge of ID3 tagging. So we have tried to simplify thing in Zortam Mp3 Center for regular users.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

great, well that sucks because then i bought the wrong thing. anyway to change this? there was no real way of telling on the site, and it seemed that mp3 center was more expensive, so i figured more features. you really should put up some sort of product comparison.

so now i would like a refund so i can buy the lifetime mp3 studio software please. how do i go about doing this?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.