Error – access violation

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Error – access violation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Zortam Support 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hi, i have recently bought the full version of Zortram Media Studio as it is such a great program; however, only a few days into this purchase i now get the following error when i try and start the program:
    Error: Access violation at 0x7C80A258 (tried to write to 0x0052B794), program terminated.
    Any advice on how to overcome this error would be appreciated as the purchase is now a waste of money as i can no longer open the program.
    I am using an external Maxtor 200GB HDD to store my MP3 files. (approx 7000). Media Studio is on my Acer Travelmate 4650 laptop running Win XP with SP2. Processor is Pentium M and RAM is 512.
    Thank you!

Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hi – overcame this error by running disk cleanup on my external HDD. It came up with 4MB of files in the recycle bin which i then deleted. Media Studio works fine now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.