Few interesting things with lyrics and cover for iTunes iPod

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Few interesting things with lyrics and cover for iTunes iPod

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

In General Preference there are two options (checkbox):

1. Save Cover for iPod
    2. Save Cover for Mp3 Player

So you need to uncheck options Save Cover for Mp3 Player if you use Covers for
    iPod.

See discussion about this issue at.
    https://www.zortam.com/phorum/read.php?1,546,582#msg-582

This way you will not see 2 images from iTunes.

Using Zortam you can always delete picture in batch using menu option Delete Pictures from ID3 tags.

We have tested all combination with lyrics and cover arts and there is no way to loose lyrics or cover arts on iTunes or Media Player using Zortam.

It might be that other lyrics programs don’t save lyrics proprely into tags and that’s the main reason why you loose arts.

To do test:

1. Uncheck in general options Save Cover for Mp3 Player
    2. Use from Menu option Delete Pictures from ID3 tags
    3. Use from Menu option Delete Lyrics from ID3 tags
    4. Do batch cover art and lyric finder

Go to iTunes and everything will be there.

If you use some other lyrics program that updates lyrics in tag, that might be the reason why you loosing arts, so we suggest you to enter lyrics manualy even through Zortam or iTunes.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

EvilLyrics doesn’t write the lyrics to the file. It just sees what your playing and pulls the lyrics in it’s own window. You have to then copy them and paste them.

I’m checking your suggestoins now.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Using 6.35 Pro on a library of about 6500 songs.

Issue is if I do a batch cover art and lyric finder on a a couple songs and it can’t find lyrics but CAN find art, it will attach the art to the file.
    Now if I play the file in ituens the art shows, but the file has 2 image files attached to it.

Now I use another program to find the lyrics that your program can’t.

I have already found that if the song is loaded in itunes playing I have to remove it from there for the lyrics to save correctly. But when I add lyrics to any of these songs it removes the image.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.