Folder creation from filename

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Folder creation from filename

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for your suggestions. We appreciate user feed beck and your suggestions.

We are here to make Zortam Mp3 Media Studio for you, for music fans all overt the world, DJ’s and all people that enjoy listen to music, and user opinions and suggestions are more then welcome for us.

So anyone who has a any idea how to improve program is more then welcome to share it with us.

Answer on 3rd question:
    There is an option in Rename File Dialog that removes the underscores and Capitalize all the words in the file names.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Thought I’d get a few more ideas out there while I am thinking of it.. Really love the program though.

*Be able to batch create file folders by file name..
    Example.. I have 100 tunes by different artsists I have tagged and fixed. I’d like to be able to right click multiple files and have them create folders and move the files to these folders. I-tunes does something similar.

* Be able to copy and move files withthin the current libraray without it refreshing to that one file after the move. This would make moving files around folder much easier.
    Example- Click on a file.. Right click and get the move option.. Folder box comes up and asks where to move.. Click OK, and go back to what you were doing. The moved file is gone from the current view, and you can then move other files.

*- Albility to batch change file names. You can do this with the tags currently.
    It would be a time save to select 100 files and have the option to remove the underscores or Capitalize all the words in the file names, rather than doing them manually.

Thats all I have for now. just making some suggestions to a already great program. Hope to get some interaction and ideas on this.

Cheers
    Russ

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

It’s imperative for me to retain the original timestamp on my files, if every little edit such as saving cover art resets the files to the same date, I’m sunk. The option to “preserve original timestamp” appears in program preferences for Normalizing files, but not for editing tags. I really can’t use this great tool until this feature is added. Any notion when that might be? My loss.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Oh, one other improvement. If a cover image on a local harddrive could be applied to every file in a folder, wow would that save time. Since sometimes the image is the Artists image it would especially make sense to be able to recurse subdirectories. Suddenly a thousand clicks become one single stroke. Genius!

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will add options to preserve original timestemp on files in our next release.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Multiple adding of artwork is a great idea.

Another idea-

*- Add options of Artist-Number-Title in the ripping process. All process actually. I sort my music via Artist>Album>Track Number

*- For people who purchase the program, the option to remove the “Zortam Mp3 Media Studio [https://www.zortam.com]” in the tag.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great program Zortam!

I would like to have the “Beats Per Minute”-tag.

Regards.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

This option has been added in version 7.40

Zortam Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.