Found an instability to fix in Studio Pro (registered version)

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Found an instability to fix in Studio Pro (registered version)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I ;’ve been able to isolate this bug and re-produce it fairly readily, being that it’s a randomly occurring bug.

I have determined that the program frequently crashes when using a certain Hotkey. If I were to select all of the files in a folder by dragging the mouse across the items to select them all, the program behaves as expected. yet in certain folders, using the OS standard: Ctrl+A for ‘select all’ followed by Ctrl+R, the program crashes .. not every time, as it works fine on all of my ripped CD folders. but on other folders, it happens frequently and reliably. (Day in a folder of music by a certain artist.

My initial thought was damaged MP3s, but they all play fine in every player I try, including the bundled one, with no discernable (audible) defects.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.