Free Version

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

5 days? Try 3 hours!!! Downloaded a version of this and was trying out some of the features, I had it check for dups, and was going to do the batch file lyrics and cover art search, but it told me I had to upgrade already! I guess time flies when your having fun????

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

I see on your comparison page for the purchased vs. free versions of Zortam Studio that the Normalization feature is not checked as available in the free version.

After downloading the application to try it out, I saw that I actually CAN normalize mp3’s.

Is this right?! I’m confused!!

I would understand if that is an error on your comparison page, as by all rights, it uses MP3Gain to do this, and this is in fact free to use anyway!

Please let me know… I don’t want to waste my time normalizing MP3s using Zortam if it is going to say at teh end that I can’t save my changes or something!!

Thankyou.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Zortam Media Studio FREE has all futures like Zortam Media Studio PRO for 5 days.
    After 5 days you will need to purchase Zortam Media Studio PRO version in order to continue using PRO futures (normalization, etc).

We did it this way, because we wanted for our user to be able to see what we offer in PRO version before giving money for it.

Once you enter license key for Zortam Mp3 Media Studio PRO you don’t need to download program again. All Zortam Mp3 Media Studio PRO options will be available for you!

Of course Zortam Media Studio FREE doesn’t have any limitations and you can continue to use it as a freware program.

For list of all FREE/PRO futures go to: Zortam Mp3 Media Studio.

Zortam Support
    https://www.zortam.com

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Thankyou for the quick reply – I understand now!

I will go ahead and normalize some MP3s and see how it works.

It does look like a very good comprehensive application, and may well find myself sending you some money soon!! :-)

Thanks again,
    Aaron.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.