Half my mp3s are corrupted/unplayable now. Thanks?

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Half my mp3s are corrupted/unplayable now. Thanks?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Not happy. At all. I laid down money for this? I got ~500 mp3s and 210 are unplayable. I went through all my mp3s and AutoTagged them using all the boxes checked. But now I get this error when I try to play one:

“The file you are attempting to play has an extension that does not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexpected behavior.”

So I try to play it anyways and I get:

“Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error.”

I tried MP3 Repair Tool and it didn’t do a @#$% thing. What’s worse is I mistakenly used Zortam on these files I copied from a lot of my cds back in 2001-2003, which I don’t have now. That’s going to be a hefty refund, let me tell you.

On top of that, I have the album art for “BRYAN REGAN LIVE” on a bunch of songs (100+) that clearly are NOT from that album. Please tell me you guys have a fix!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.