Installation problem DirectX9 gdiplus.dll

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Installation problem DirectX9 gdiplus.dll

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hello
    I have installed ZMMS, but I cannot manage to run it. I get the message ‘MFC application has stopped running. It has encountered a problem. Windows will try to find a solution” and Window fins no solution as nothing else happens.
    I have Vista family premium.
    Any idea of what’s going on?

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

You must have admin privileges to install ZMMS.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I have admin privileges. That is not the problem apparently. I have followed the following advice from zortam support also, without success:

“You need to delete the folder from My Music called Zortam Music, and then run the program again. Also you should know that if you want Zortam Mp3 Media Studio running properly on your computer, you need to have installed GDI+ on your computer”

and

“Try to uninstall and reinstall the application.”

None of these have changed anything.

It seems that there is incompatiblility with Vista home premium for some applications, which seems to be the case here. A Google search with the error message showed that is not uncommon. Do you have any further ideas?

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hello.

I install Zortam Mp3 media Studio OK with no errors.

However when I run the application I get the same MFC Application error as mentioned in the original post.

I have Vista Home Premium SP1, which is up to date, and have admin privileges.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I am also having the same problem with windows 7 – did you ever resolve the issue ?
    The downloads did not help

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.