Is there a way to Queue tracks?

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Is there a way to Queue tracks?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Zortam Support
      Keymaster

What I did was to create a small batch file in my Winamp install folder, named

C:Program FilesWinampwinamp-enqueue.bat

This batch file contains only one line :

“C:Program FilesWinampwinamp.exe” /ADD %1

and I pointed Zortam MP3 Media Studio Pro (7.65) to use this batch file via

Alt-O (open options)
      General Preferences (Tab)
      (unchecked Use Integrated Zortam Mp3 Player)
      Mp3 Player Path : set to
      C:Program FilesWinampwinamp-enqueue.bat

(or whatever you names your batch file to above)

and clicked OK. Yes, a black DOS box comes up momentarily, but now Zortam doesn’t overwrite my mp3 playlist in winamp when I play (Ctrl-P) an .mp3 file from within Zortam.

Simply trying to add various combinations of /Add to the winamp command in the config window didn’t work, so old batch programming skills to the rescue :)

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

From version 6.65 you can add songs to the player queue, using drag&drop the files from the main list to the Zortam Mp3 Player.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

This is a great piece of software – thanks for putting the time in, and making it available!

I guess this falls under the “Wish List” category, unless maybe I’m not finding a config switch somewhere but…

Is there a way to queue tracks? For example if I have a list of songs playing and i want to go into MMS and add more, but I can’t figure out how to do that. Selecting play causes the existing list to be terminated and cleared and the new track(s) to start immediately.

BTW, I’m using Winamp – and configuring Winamp to “enqueue on double-click” (from explorer) doesn’t do it. I was hoping, but… :)

Regards,

John
      Underhill, VT, USA

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

Thanks for suggestion.

Zortam Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.