Issues with cover art & lyrics tagging functions

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Issues with cover art & lyrics tagging functions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hey

Just purchased the mp3 studio since the batch lyrics tagging feature was something I was really looking forward to ( & which has certainly done wonders in reducing the time I need to spend searching for lyrics manually). So thank you for a great product so far!

That being said, I have indeed seen some issues arise.

1) Cover Art – When searching for cover art, it seems to be matching up the song itself rather than the overall album. I have several collection (best of / anthology) discs in my library for many artists, & it associates the cover art of the song’s original release album rather than the cover of the collection to which it belongs. This is obviously incorrect, & will leave me re-searching the album covers again in other software.

2) Multi-Track Cover Art – I can’t find a way in the software to easily select multiple tracks (again, such as a collection) & apply a single cover picture to the cover field. It seems I need to do this track by track through the edit window, which gets rather tiresome for multiple anthologies with 20-30 tracks each.

3) Lyrics – Lyrics do seem to be missing from your database that are found elsewhere (azlyrics.com is one of my go-to sources when this happens). Perhaps there is a way to combine efforts with other lyrics provider sites to offer the broadest database possible for lyrics?

While there are some workarounds for these issues, they are somewhat manual &, hence, seem to go against the intended functionality of the software.

Any chance that some of these may be addressed in upcoming versions of the software?

Thanks!

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Al you need to do is to select the songs at once (Hold Ctrl and click the individual tracks) then add album art as you normally would manually. It will add/update the album art to each of the selected files at once.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Al you need to do is to select the songs at once (Hold Ctrl and click the individual tracks) then add album art as you normally would manually. It will add/update the album art to each of the selected files at once.

Also, CTRL+R wil let you update any of the common fields for tags in batch mode.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.