Lyrics Not Saved to Tags when loking with Windows Media Player

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Lyrics Not Saved to Tags when loking with Windows Media Player

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 4 years ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I am using Zortam and loving it, in concept. That said, when I download lyrics and save them, they seem to remain visible through Zortam, but when accessed through Windows Media Player under the Advanced Tag Editor, the lyrics do not seem to be associated with the ID3 tag. Am I doing something wrong? Do I really have to cut and paste each one to get them into the file metadata? I must be missing something.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this problem.

This problem has been resolved with updated version of Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 5.90.
    You can download updated version from our web site at:

https://www.zortam.com/download.html

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I should have mentioned that I am already using Version 5.9.

Should the lyrics automatically move itself into the metadata of the file after I do a batch find lyrics or is there another step needed? I’ve tried hitting “Save” on specific files but that did not do the trick either

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

We have not released a new version, we have fixed this problem in the current version 5.90, but you will need to download it again from our web site.

You will need to save lyrics again from Zortam Mp3 Media Studio clicking on save button or do batch lyrics processing in order to see lyrics properly in
    Windows Media Player.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I have the same problem in version 15.95. I can’t see the lyrics in Windows Media Player. The rest of tags seems to be transfered very well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.