Missing album tracks

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 12 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Missing album tracks – Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 4.50

Is it me or is there a bug here?

Happens on more than one album (but not all) – a track (or mp3) is missing from the albums track list & it seems to be random.

Example: an album (say Gil Scott-Heron – Glory – Disc 1) has 13 tracks – if I click on the “album” link in the mp3 library it displays the list of mp3’s for that album with maybe track 11 missing. Then if I use the “Rescan mp3 library tree” and reselect the album, track 11 will appear in the list but then maybe track 3 will be missing, or 5 or 7, whatever there is always one track missing. I’ve checked & double checked that all tags are correct.

Overall this prog looks to be a good option for managing my music (tried the others), so if this problem is a bug & it gets fixed I’ll be happy to upgrade to the Pro version.

(What about lossless formats – FLAC, APE, STN, PAC etc? – does this prog support these?)

Cheers Paul Mick – London UK

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

This bug has been fixed. Let us know if everything is OK.
    Yuo can download updated version.

Zortam Support
    https://www.zortam.com
    mailto:support@zortam.com

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Thanx for the quick reply :o)

I’m not sure if I downloaded the fixed version or not – but I went to the download page & downloaded again – reinstalled – still the same problem but with a different album this time…if I check the “genre” section my tracks are there – if I then select an album often 1 track is missing from the list

Maybe I don’t have the fixed version – please advise

Cheers paul mick London UK

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Thank you for your post.
    This problem has been resolved in version 5.01.

Zortam Support Team

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.