MP3 Media Studio 8.20 records MP3s so they play back in slow motion

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum MP3 Media Studio 8.20 records MP3s so they play back in slow motion

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

My licensed version of Zortam MP3 Media Studio 8.20 records MP3s off CD such that they play back at some fraction of the normal speed, at a lower pitch, in slow motion. I verified this by recording the same CD with WMP, then recording with Zortam again. I’d just upgraded to 8.20 about a week ago, when this started – I think before I realized what was happening, I’d recorded about 20 CDs that way, and they all exhibit the same effect. I did a full virus-scan with Norton just to check if there was a confounding factor. I tried playback in several players to ensure that it was the recording, not the playback causing the problem.

I don’t know that this was a problem in the previous version, I had been having good results before, & really love the automatic insertion of lyrics that Zortam Studio does. I’d like to regress to the previous version, to see if the problem goes away.

Thanks,
    MarkAlan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.