offline iPod batch album art processing

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum offline iPod batch album art processing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I have 500+ albums and already have album art in each folder in a form of foder.jpg file. Have got an iPod for Xmas and want to add the art to tags directly from files.
    Any chance?

TA

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

For now you can browse folder and add jpg file to all files in this specific folder.
    We will try to implement offline batch album art processing in our next release.

Thanks for sugesstion.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for quick response.
    Adding the arts mamually is a bit too much for.

Thans again

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

After downloading some 27,000 album covers and sync with my IPOD, I have noticed the the incorrect album cover shows up on my IPOD but the correct cover is shown in Zortam. IE, Coldplay albums have Barry Manilow cover on IPOD but correct cover in Zortam. This is not happening across the board. I would say that 60% of them are correct.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hello,

iPod Pictures are shown in Zortam Mp3 Media Studio in ID3v2 view – Other(iPod).
    Also be sure to check iPod General preferences -> Save cover for iPod wich is default options.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

From version 6.30 you can use options [Add arts to files from folder picture] from ID3 tagging menu.

Zortam Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.