Re-Request for a New Feature

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Re-Request for a New Feature

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Zortam Support
      Keymaster

I recently started using your product and think it is great and loaded with functionality.

I have used several other tools in the past and none seem to have the variety of options that Zortam offers.

BUT – I do maintain my music library in one folder and it is structured on disk as ‘My Music/Artist/Album/Track Name’.

When I started using your product I built my Zortam Library by only searching the one folder. Zortam will work great for maintaining that existing library but makes it difficult to add new downloaded music unless it is already structured in folders by ‘Artist/Album’.

I believe a similiar fetaure may have been requested in the past.

Either add an option to the ‘Rename File’ option to allow user to not only rename the file but also expand the file structure by creating folders of the users choice (i.e. ‘ArtistAlbumFileName’ – Artist and Album comming from Tag Info),

or add similiar re-structuring options to the ‘Copy’ and ‘Move’ options.
      I believe this option would be usefull to many Zortam Users.

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

We are working on this futures.
      Thank you for suggestions.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
      Keymaster

This is exactly what this product needs. Any idea of when this feature will be available?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.