- This topic is empty.
May 2, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1293
I tried it again.. I can choose which fields I want.. It auto chooses some fields.. Nice touch would be for it to remember your previous choice, OR better yet, let you create a report profile.
>* Option to print only what I select. For example, if I choose Artist and title only, I still get Bitrate, Frequencey, File Size etc. My customers dont want to see all that. They want artist and title.
May 2, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1294
Thanks for suggestions. We will add possibility to exlude Bitrate, Frequencey, File Size from reports.
We are also working on html templates that user are going to be able to customize by yourself.
Please send us examlpe of report that you are using at firstname.lastname@example.org
And of course stay ready for next Zortam updates.
May 2, 2015 at 12:00 AM #463
Love the program. I bought the lifetime version..
I am a mobile DJ. I use a laptop to play my music. I have all of my tags straightened out now and am looking to print a playlist to take to show for people to browse.
The reporting in Media Studio could use some tweaking. For the moment, I have to print from Alcatech BPM studio, because it looks the best..
* Arrange the colums in order of choice. For example, I may want a list by title, not artist. Currently there is no way to move the title of the songs to the far left column to print.
* Option to print only what I select. For example, if I choose Artist and title only, I still get Bitrate, Frequencey, File Size etc. My customers dont want to see all that. They want artist and title.
* Font and sizing options would be nice. I could reduce my font size and not have to print 150+ pages when I print a report..
* Let us pretty up our report. There is not a need to see the “HTTP” tag at the bottom of each page. Makes it look unprofessional. Also, dont need the ZORTAM name at the top of each page.
Take a look at the Alcatech BPM Studio demo’s reporting for ideas. Theirs is lacking as well, but it works best for me at the moment. I hope to see and help this program grow in to a “turn-key” program for mp3’s.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.