Saving Settings

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 4 years ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I’m running v7.85 and I’m unable to save my view settings. For example, I load up the program and all columns are being shown. I remove some columns, such as BPM and resize a few others. I even click file < --> Save after that but, when I close out of the program and re-open it, it’s back to the same way as the previous time.

I have also tried a “save as” but, it won’t save the settings.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Just close application and start it again.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Methos Wrote:

> when I > close out of the program and re-open it, it’s back
    > to the same way as the previous time.

Perhaps you missed this in the first message. I’ve already closed the application and started it again. (many times)

Also, I noticed that when I go into the options to select which columns should be shown, the BPM option is already unchecked. Even though it still shows up as one of the columns. I check it and then apply, then uncheck it and apply, it goes away. But then still shows up in the columns list the next time I start the program.

Any other suggestions?

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

I have a similar problem. Although the MP3 columns are remembered OK I cannot seem to get the application to remember to hide the Status bar on startup.

Also, even though I have tried saving my settings to various locations the MP3LIB.ZOR is always saved to the desktop. How can I save it elsewhere so that it does not keep on irritating me by returning to my destop every time I restart the application.

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

admin Wrote:

> Just close application and start it again.
    >
    > Zortam Support

No I don’t think this works anymore. For me it seems like the customized view is overwritten every time I start the application. But the settings are correct
    kept so I need to do a Tools->Option->MP3 List every time a start the application. I have also noticed that the previous window arrangement is lost when I restart the application. Maybe reinstalling the apllication will fix this?

Regards
    David

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.