Suggestion to improve zortam

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Suggestion to improve zortam

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

This is a good idea. We will include this future in our next release.

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I have been using zortam lately and it is by far better than many other programs out there and has almost every feature I need. 1 thing I think zortam could use that would be a great help to me would be a type of “collector” mode.
    Right now you can manually find the album on amazon and cross reference the songs you have or dont have just looking at things. I would love to see a way that zortam could extract the song list from amazon, compare it to the mp3 files collection, and display the songs I have (or dont)

For example, sort by album I could choose to show whats missing. This would in turn search for all my alboms on amazon, compare the song list, show me all the albums I have music from but all the songs I have from that cd in green, and display the songs im missing in the list as red. This way since I only keep complete cds I can easily scan my music collection for what I might be missing to complete a cd. Perhaps it could automatically cross reference and use this to populate the track # field automatically if its blank (instead of top to bottom files you have selected the way it does now…)

I havent found a program out there that could do something like that and it would be really great for us to help manage our collection knowing what we have or are missing to complete it…

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

This is probabbly the biggest timesaver to me and it would be an incredible help. I am not looking forward to downloading and manually comparing the songlists of thousands of songs right now. If this is truly implemented in the next zortam release than I will be very grateful. This alone would be reason enough for me to buy pro and worth every penny imho

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.