February 9, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1045
I really like to use the program and right now I’m making the whole name convention of all my mp3 files consistens. But also I do have a wish. Since my whole directory structure is a mesh (not your fault but unfortunatelly mine) I would love it if media manager really would manage my media and would be able to rebuild my directory structure based upon a user template or the v2 tag.
Also I would like it if you could use drag and drop.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work
February 24, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1046
Patrick Salbaing wrote:
> While your product is the best valuye for the buck around,
> ther are issues I would like to see resolve in a later release
> 1) I download most my songs in a separate directory, clean
> them up with MEdia Studio and then store them in their
> appropriate directory. I wish I could drag and drop the
> cleaned-up files directly but as it stands I have to use
> Windows to do it.
> 2) Some files have parentheses and I would like to have those
> removed when I name tags.
> 3)I don’t get a message when a file has left a directory or
> I try to rename a file twice by the same name and often
> crashes because of it. There is no setable refresh time
> directory button.
> Keep up the good work
> Montreal QUEBEC
August 1, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1062
I have a few ideas about what may be useful in future releases
1.) The capacity to enter in a certain field # or #’s to fill a spot. Sometimes an mp3 is formatted like .artist – title.mp3 Maybe make it so that the first N characters are part of X field.
2.) Allow for more than hyphens as seperators. Like my previous comment, more than hyphens are used to seperate filenames. Make that option changeable as well somehow.
Other than that, no complaints! Love the product and will continue to support. Thank you!
October 14, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1105
I would like to see the following features added to your already good program.
1. The ability to use the folder name in the tag replacement. I have each album in a separte folder names as : Artist – Album (year) and would like to be able to grab this info when updating the tags
2. Be able to clear certain fields in a tag list, not the entire tag. I would like to get rid of all the comments in the ID3v1 tags.
3. As some others have stated, allow any character that isn’t a field identiifer to be filtered out ie: (%1).%4_-_%2 would ignore the brackets, decimals, underscors and hyphens
4. Need to be able to select genres that aren’t in the list. Or to add entries to the list such as Christmas or Pop/Rock
5. Allow a place holder in the tag replacement. ie : %4-%d-%2. the %d would simply be ignored
6. In the ID3v1 tag editor it doesn’t allow as many characters in the title field as it does when you do a tag replacement. Since the tag replacement will allow the longer file names, I should be able to enter in that many characters as well.
7. The folder sort order needs to be fixed. It is showing m:musicHenry Rollins, followed by m:musicJohn Mellencamp, then another Henry Rollins, then another John Mellencamp etc.
November 1, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1075
Give me the ability to copy files by genre and I’ll register in a flash
November 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM #353
While your product is the best valuye for the buck around, ther are issues I would like to see resolve in a later release
1) I download most my songs in a separate directory, clean them up with MEdia Studio and then store them in their appropriate directory. I wish I could drag and drop the cleaned-up files directly but as it stands I have to use Windows to do it.
2) Some files have parentheses and I would like to have those removed when I name tags.
3)I don’t get a message when a file has left a directory or I try to rename a file twice by the same name and often crashes because of it. There is no setable refresh time directory button.
Keep up the good work
November 19, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1026
Thanks for comments.
November 26, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1078
You can use options export Mp3 files to CSV files and make bacth file to copy all files so specific folder.
December 4, 2015 at 12:00 AM #1079
I would like a feature that displays VBR (or something along those lines) for MP3s encoded with VBR in the Bitrate column of the grid. Right now, it apparently shows the bitrate of the first frame, which makes it hard for me to distinguish my older 128 and 192 MP3s from my newer VBR MP3s.
Product looks great however, and I’m seriously considering it.Patrick
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.