Zortam on Windows Vista, Windows 7

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forums Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Forum Zortam on Windows Vista, Windows 7

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Zortam Support Zortam Support 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

Hello,

Since there were some problems on Windows Vista, I will tell you how to make Zortam Mp3 Media Studio work on this Operating System, in case you encounter problems. So, what you must do is right click on My Computer, go to Advanced System Settings, on the Performance section click Settings, and after that, go to “Data Execution Prevention”. Check the second radio button “Turn on DEP for all programs “and services, except those I select : “, and click add and specify zmmspro.exe from its installation directory. Click Ok and Zortam will work.

Regards,

Zortam Support

Zortam Support
    Zortam Support
    Keymaster

lol ya thats funny “MY COMPUTER ” IS NOT ON VISTA THAT IS XP STILL HAVING MAJOR Duplication PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PROGRAM 3 Years i have used it and lol every time i install it because of a hare drive crash i have nothing but PROBLEMS is so sad to think i paid 4 this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.