Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 27
Starting from version 27 program supports multiple audio formats MP3, FLAC, M4A, WAV, and WMA. It makes Zortam Mp3 Media Studio universal Audio Tag Editor.
What is new in version 27.25
- some minor bug fixes
What is new in version 27.20
- Added support for freedb protocol(gnudb.org) to look up for metadata from the audio CD.
What is new in version 27.15
- Replaced freedb.org server after its shutdown with musicbrainz.org servers to look up for metadata from the audio CD
- Changed default sorting to [Artist]-[Album]-[Track number]
What is new in version 27.00
- Added support for FLAC, M4A, WAV, and WMA audio format
- Added support for ID3v2.4 tags.
- Fixed several bugs when saving tags that are in ID3v2.4 format
- Improved speed when reading/writing ID3 tags by 50%.
- Improved YouTube Mp3 Converter